Re: [FW1] security analyzer and scanner

Ra ra shish boom ba.  I like nessus, but I like accountability and so being
that I try not to be biased, I would choose to use Nessus in conjunction
with other commercial products.  I've found that things the commercial
products have are sometimes left out of the freeware, and vice versa.

Also, I have seen where many scanners that do denial of services can cause a
rebuild.   If windows is writing to a particular OS file it may get into a
state where a rebuild is neccessary. Either way its a moot point since you
both are correct.

Be careful with your probes!

BTW- Tissue paper in hotels is free, but they don't allways have the two
ply. :)

Larry Pingree
Sr. Security Consultant
Email: [email protected]

SiegeWorks
Company WebSite: http://www.siegeworks.com/
Security Installation, Training and Consulting