[FW1] whats the best linux distro for fw-1 4.1 sp3

Hello all,

Whats the best (red hat version!?) distro for fw-1 4.1 sp3 ????

redhat62? ou redhat7??

thanks

| Marcello Mezzanotti <[email protected]>            ICQ: 1845241 |
| Network/System/Security Administrator                            |
| http://www.mezzanet.f2s.com                                      |
| http://pgp5.ai.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xBC2857A2 |
|     Amiga: The Computer For Creative Minds     |   Linux 2.4.5   |
|    Linux: The Choice of The Next Generation    |   FreeBSD 4.3   |