[FW1] Newcomer To Checkpoint

I am new to CKP. Can anyone tell me how do I put a DMZ? I have three NICs on
the NT firewall. One NIC goes to the router, the second to the internal LAN
and the third is empty. I am presently running the FTP server inside the
firewall. The NICs have valid IP addresses.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

Sesh