Re: [FW-1] Access to files on PDS

It looks like you're running the original release of the PDS software,
1.0.1.  The 1.2.2 version is available from FTP site at
ftp://ftp.intrusion.com/pub/pds/, which fixes several known bugs and
provides the SSH button you spoke of.

                    "Guillaume, Reginald"
                    <[email protected]>                 To:     [email protected]
                    Sent by: Mailing list for discussion       cc:
                    of Firewall-1                              Subject:     Re: [FW-1] Access to files on PDS
                    <[email protected]
                    point.com>

                    09.10.2001 20:27
                    Please respond to Mailing list for
                    discussion of Firewall-1

Try to use a  null console Serial cable to get to the physical box and
reconfigure from there.

My 2 Cents,