[FW-1] Problem in FTP user Authentication

I am facing the problem FTP usr authentication.

I have done all the setting required to be done on my FW. But still I am
facing the problem.

The sertup is somewhat like this.........

I have got Checkpoint Fitrewall-1(CP 2000, SP4 and will the Hotfixes) with
StoneBeat v2.0 cluterring. I am using the user auth for http/ftp servers.

I have two servers on which i am facing the problem in FTP user auth. Else
where it works absolutely fine.

Both the srvers are on different network segment. One of the servers is in
the DMZ and other is being on the secured lan. Both are the IBM Machines.
If i do ftp to some other machine from those machine even that works fine.
The problem occurs only if i am doing ftp bet those two machines. So ihave
to enable the ftp bet thos 2 servers with ath.

Will any one give some clues?

Regards,
Shailesh