[FW-1] different about snmp vs FW1_snmp

Hi there,

I am running FW-1 4.1 SP2 on Sun Solaris 2.6 machine.  When run fwstart, it
states that it can't use port 161 for snmp, and so it uses port 260.  I
believe port 161 was already used by the Sun OS.  Now, if I want to query
FW-1 snmp MIBS, does it matter if I send the query to port 161 or 260?
Currently, my firewall rule allow only port 161.

Thanks.