Re: [FW-1] SMTP Mime Attachment Stripped

In the case of eSafe i remove the message/partial, i put nothing in
the strip mime of type field, even if it warm me when i exit from
that dialog box, and it corrected the problem without a glitch,
no more <<STRIPPED MIME ATTACHMENT>> in the received email body !