Re: [FW-1] Distributed FW/VPN & Mgt Modules

Not quite a fit to use secure server, but thanks.  I
think that I will move the management server to a
public IP that is on a secure segment off of the FW
server and protect it that way.  It will take a lot of
work to reconfigure all of the FW modules that I have
globally to see the new MGT server as the new master,
but as I said, I don't get much feedback.  I'm in
uncharted water.