Re: [FW-1] LOG file PINGD.ELG

Don't find it for VPN-1/FW-1 Gateway/25 4.1 SP4 under NT 4.0 SP6a:

I found this in the archive:

       Hello:

        I have a problem with server load balancing in a fw1 4.1 under solaris 2.6.

        I selected round trip load balancing algorithm, and the fw starts a daemon called
       in.pingd, sometimes (3 or 4 hour) this process starts to eat memory until the
       machines crashes out of memory, firewall cores, and machine reboot.

        Any idea of this????.

        Regards.

As it is a log file, like all other log file i would say:
      1) Stop the FW-1
      2) Delete the pingd.elg file
      3) Restart the FW-1