[FW-1] Downgrading a Provider-1 installation to Checkpoint 4.1 Enterprise

Greetings!

My company is in a situation where we need to back out of a Provider-1
installation and downgrade to a Checkpoint 4.1 Management Console
(basically, we didn't grow quickly enough in this dot bomb economy and we
need to sell off Provider-1 to another division within our company).

The Provider-1 Managment Station has three customers (CMA's), so each
customer has an objects.C file and a corresponding rulebase that needs to
be migrated over to a 4.1 Enterprise Management Console.

I would love to hear from engineer's experienced with the Provider-1
product about the best strategy of combining three customers on a
Provider-1 box onto a single 4.1 Console.  What are the ramifications of
eliminating Floodgate as well?

One question is whether I can use the fw confmerge command to merge the
three objects.C files and whether this will eliminate duplicate network
objects, etc.  Our Provider-1 box also has Floodgate, which will also be
sold off, so I'm not certain whether this will affect moving over the rules
(the client's *.W file, etc.)

Any suggestions on merging these objects.C files, migrating the rulebases,
etc. would be most appreciated!

TIA,

Joel