Re: [FW-1] AW: [FW-1] Split / Encrypted DNS (SecuRemote)

Hi all

Finally I got it working:

I added the line to the file dnsinfo.C on my management station and the one
on the crypt.def on the gateway (I´ve got a distributed environment)

I added the lines on the userc.c on the securemote machine (but when
reloading the securemote it complained about the database being corrupted
so it reverted to the original configuration, my version is 4199 so I
suppose it does not apply here, in fact it is of no use).

And put on the dns configuration of the ppp adapter my internal dns as
primary and one isp external dns as secondary;

after that updated the site and everything worked; updating again it keeps
working

I´m using IKE and force udp encapsulation on IKE checked.

My firewall is version 4.1

regards

Jesus Calvo