[FW-1] How problem with Certificate Authority Daemon is running ???

Hi,

    Have anybody can help me ? I always got a error message when I open
my firewall network object, the error message list of below :

Unable to contact Certificate Authority on the Management Station
Please make sure the Certificate Authority daemon is running

But my firewall still can work fine. Just only pop-up message every time
when I open firewall object. How can I solve this problem ??

Thanks !

Best Regards
Johnny