From: Kinnee, Erick [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 15.55
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] NG Feature?

Currently I am running FW-1 4.1sp5 on a Nokia IP440. Management has directed
that we will providing VPN access for all users how want it. Currently we
admins are using a Nortel Contivity box for our VPN. The Nortel has a nice
feature that allows for the setting of a specific IP to a VPN client upon
connection. Does FW-1 or NG have the capability to do this without using IP
Pool NAT and/or DHCP reservations? I've looked in the release notes, the
sales propaganda and such and connot find any info on this.

Thanks
Erick