Jason Poudrier
Information Systems
Seton Healthcare [email protected]
>>> [email protected] 05/09/02 14:28 PM >>>
Hy Jason,

        Do you use http auth such as user or client or session ???? or
no ????

André Conde Caselli
Tel. 0xx------------------------------------------------------
Comunicação corporativa da Aliança do Brasil

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Jason Poudrier [mailto:[email protected]]
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 9 de maio de 2002 11:11
Para: [email protected]
Assunto: [FW-1] Fw1-NG FP2 not forwarding http

We currently are having a problem with all http traffic not being
forwarded by NG.  We had this problem about a week ago, and we upgraded
from FP1 to FP2.  The problem went away but it has now returned.  We
have tried a cpstop and cpstart,  we have cleared the proxied_conns, and
ahttp seems to be running fine.  Does anyone have any thoughts?

Thanks