[FW-1] Securemote and nat

I am wondering this kind of scenario.

we have C- class network and trying to do securemote connection there. without nat it works fine.

And we have those services / etc. but in objects.C

only main thing is that firewall object has just 1 network which is like this

inside = 194.x.100.0 / 255.255.255.0

eth1   = 194.x.100.254

ouside = 194.x.100.0 / 255.255.255.252

eth2    = 194.x.100.6

is it possible to get key exchange to work if encrypt domain  is basicly in same ip address range than inside network.

Any solutions. ? ip pool / change network or  something easy =)

Thanx: Jani Huovinen