From: Aaron Brasslett [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2002 2:08 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Policy Editor and SR on same machine?

Hi all,

I would like to be able to install both the Policy Editor and Securemote on
the same laptop.  But, once the Policy Editor has been installed, Securemote
won't install stating "FW-1 is installed on this computer, please uninstall
and run setup again." or something to that effect.

Can I install these on the same laptop?  If so, how?

TIA,

Aaron