[FW-1] 2 external NICs

Hi all,

I'm new to this list.  Please let me know if I can find this info somewhere
on the internet or I should RTFM.

Here it goes then:
I currently have a 3-homed 4.1 FW + VPN running on a WinNT4 machine.  One
nic goes to the internal 192.168.50. LAN, the other goes to a DMZ
(routed, public Ips), the other goes to my ISP.

On my internal lan, I do one-to-one NAT for most of the internal users,
which I will soon remove and use hidden NAT onto 1 or 2 external IPs.

I would like to add redundancy and/or load-balancing to my internet link by
installing a 4th card and connecting it to another ISP.

Since this is another ISP, I will have a different bunch of IP addresses.
Is there a way to NAT the new ISP's public Ips onto the DMZ's public Ips
(which are the current ISP's public Ips)?

Also, if I simply add 2 default routes (one to each ISP) and put a higher
metric on the backup link (the new ISP), would the router (in this case NT)
try to use the higher-metric'd one if it doesn't manage to get a response
through the standard link? (how) can it be done?

Cheers
Regards
Andy