From: Kolarík Michal [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2002 12:12 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Error in Event log after upgrade 4.1 -> NG FP2

Hi all,

We upgrade costumers fw and I had this error in event log every few hours.

App Event Log:
The description for Event ID ( 2 ) in Source ( FireWall-1 ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. The following information is part of the event: Logging in >>>>.

Server  Win2k with SP2.

Can anyone help me??

Thank for any comment
Michal