[FW-1] Site-to-Site VPN

Hi All,

We where using IKE Site-to-site VPN using pre-shared secret with our IT solutions partner. Both Windows 2000 Servers with VPN-1 v4.1. Unfortunately I deleted there's firewall workstation object. There was no changes in NAT rule and Security Policy rule.

I manage to reconstruct deleted object with some help from partner's Checkpoint guy. I'm pretty shore that configuration is same as before.

When I try to send anything to other site, I get these errors in fw.log:

IKE: Aggressive Mode Sent Notification: authentication failed

or

encryption failure: Encryption/Decryption Failure

encryption failure: Packet is droped as there is no valid SA

Does anybody has a clue ?

Hrvoje