Re: [FW-1] windows update

its a problem of the checkpoint security server on http
for cvp work with trendmicro interscan - you have to
allow "tunneling" in the http resource

H. Pabst

--
Dipl.-Ing. Helmar Pabst
Unix System Administrator SIV.AG Rostock

The Box said: "Requires Windows 95, NT or better", so i installed Unix

    The information contained in this e-mail message is intended
    only for the individuals named above.  If you are not the
    intended recipient, you should be aware that any
    dissemination, distribution, forwarding or other duplication
    of this communication is strictly prohibited.  The views
    expressed in this e-mail are those of the individual author
    and not necessarily those of SIV.AG Rostock
    Prior to taking any action based upon this e-mail message
    you should seek appropriate confirmation of its authenticity.
    If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately
    notify the sender by using the e-mail reply facility.