Re: [FW-1] NG FP3 excessive HTTP drops

Where is this hotfix?

I could not find in checkpoint WEb site.

[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of Adams,
Tim
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 11:45 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [FW-1] NG FP3 excessive HTTP drops

Checkpoint has a hotfixes available now for NG FP3 that allow you to
increase the size of the Maximum HTTP Header Length in SmartDefense.  The
hotfixes are SHF0007 for the GUI and SHF0017 for an NT4 enforcement module
(they told me that they also have fixes for Nokia and Solaris but you will
have to call them to get the hotfix number).  I've applied the hotfixes to
my servers, increased the max header length and have not seen a rejected
packet with the "message_info: Line in HTTP request too long" error sense.