Re: [FW-1] Firewall Management HA Setup

> What is the problem with running the management module on the same box
> as an enforcement module? Seems like they should be pretty much
> independent to me.

It's the way Checkpoint have implemented Management HA in NG.  It's not a
debatable thing, it's like that and that's the way it is. JFDI.

The logical reason is that if you are in need of Management HA then you
would have your management station on a dedicated box.  The single gateway
system is intended for small businesses and pykies.  If you can justify a
need for MGM-HA, then you should investigate implementing a distributed
installation.