[FW-1] NG FP1 / ldap

Hi,

I am working with CP NG FP1 WinNT and Netscape Directory Server 4.13
Solaris. The Directory Server is working in productive environment
with SunOne Mail/CalendarServer.
(license for LDAP Account Management in CP enabled ...)

I have Connection from FW-1 to LDAP Server, i can create Accounts
from the Checkpoint GUI to my LDAP-Server.

I have imported the Checkpoint LDIF with the new Objectclasses
and Attributes and even tried to disable schema checking in the
LDAP Server.

I can see the tree of the ldap Server in my Checkpoint GUI and
can fetch the branches and if i click on a branch of the tree -
i will get the status message
at the bottom of the Checkpoint GUI, that there are 224 Users
inside (exactly what is in ldap). I can search for a user and
he says me "found 1 object".

But i am not able to see the users in the GUI (only the "ou" where
they are under ...). If the GUI founds a user (Query LDAP
Objects) i can not pop up the user in the GUI and change settings.
There is only a short pop-up Window, where no contents is to see
and which will close immediately.

The testuser I create appears properly in the ldap Server,
with all the checkpoint attributes and i can use the user
entry for my ldap authentification of SunOne Environment.

I am working as cn=Directory Manager .... from the checkpoint
site.

As i read in the newsgroups, ldap is working fine normaly
this way and i am very confused at the moment, what could
trigger this behaviour.

Anybody experienced this failure ???

Thanks Helmar