From: NG, Alfred [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2002 10:11 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: http drops message_info: Line in HTTP request too long

Hi Adam,
I was going through some of the online message boards and saw your post
regarding an upgrade to NG FP3 checkpoint and you recieving a large number
of

message_info: Line in HTTP request too long

I have been seeing these messages in my logs as well.  But in my case I have
users who have been having trouble accessing some financial banking sites
and everytime they log into the site to do anything I am monitoring the log
files and their access of the banking site generates these errors in the
log.
Any ideas or help from Checkpoint regarding how to fix this?

Alfred Ng
Information Management Technology
Alberta Pensions Administration

"Scripps Information Security"
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged and confidential information and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this e-mail or any of its attachment(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sending individual or entity by e-mail and permanently delete the original e-mail and attachment(s) from your computer system. Thank you for your cooperation.