[FW-1] RES: [FW-1] VPN Service cannot start

Title: RES: [FW-1] VPN Service cannot start

The output is the following:

[Expert@fwserver]# cpstart
cpstart: Start product - SVN Foundation

SVN Foundation: Starting cpWatchDog
SVN Foundation: Starting cpd
SVN Foundation: Starting cpsnmpd
SVN Foundation started

cpstart: Start product - FireWall-1

FireWall-1: Starting external VPN module -- OK
FireWall-1: Starting fwd
FireWall-1: Starting fwm (SmartCenter Server)

send_refresh_msg: failed to init client
Error disabling periodic affinity check
send_refresh_msg: failed to init client
Error enabling periodic affinity check

Installing Security Policy HIAE on all.all@fwserver

It's a clean FP3 installation. I already tried make a backup, reinstall firewall FP3 and HF1, and restore the confs but the service don't work too...

Bruno