[FW-1] DNS/MX resolving for SMTP Security Server

Title: RE: [FW-1] License
Hey listers,

I'm NG FP3 HF1 on a couple of IP440. Mgmt on a 2000 server.

The security server is set to resolve the DNS/MX records. I have a case where the resolution is for 2 mail servers. The information when I do an nslookup is returned like this:
mont-roy.com    preference = 10, mail exchanger = relay.globetrotter.net
mont-roy.com    preference = 5, mail exchanger = smtp.cvisuel.net

And my fw consistently tries to send it to relay.globetrotter.net which is refused because relaying is not allowed. If I try to send the same message from my hotmail account, goes fine.

Can somebody explain this to me?

Thanks,
Michel