Re: [FW-1] Where is the rulebase on the Nokia??

Hello,

If you have a distributed architecture:
On the   Nokia, the policy you have pushed up to the Nokia enforcement module is in $FWDIR/database/rules.C
On the management, you should have the file $FWDIR/conf/*.W and rulebases_5_0.fws
hope this helps
Best regards,

07/02/2003 19:11:57, nicolas figaro <[email protected]> wrote:

>  Date:   Fri, 7 Feb 2003 19:11:57 +0100
>
>  From:   nicolas figaro <[email protected]>
>  Subject:Re: [FW-1] Where is the rulebase on the Nokia??
>  To:     [email protected]
>

>  Stevo a écrit:
>
>    Hi all,
>

>    I'm trying to backup the rule bases from a Nokia IP330 I just got.  On my
>
>    Solaris firewalls I've always just backed up the actual rulebase file
>
>    (something.W).
>
>    On the Nokia I can't find ANY .W files... or anything in the $FWDIR/conf
>
>    directory that resembles a rulebase.
>
>  try /opt/CPfw1*/conf dirs.
>  nicolas figaro
>

>    Does anyone know where these files are kept?!!  I like to have offsite
>    backups of my rules...
>

>    Thanks
>

>    --Stevo
Morgane Salvador Thominet