From: Steck, Steffen M.
To: [email protected]
Sent: 01/09/03 08:56
Subject: [FW-1] flush objects.c?

Hello,
is it possible by any means to "flush" the objects_5_0.c without doing a
fresh install? Im doing tests with NG AI (updating from 4.1) and I
believe,
I have corrruption in my objects database. Can I just remove
objects_5_0.C
and objects_5_0.C.bak and bounce the mgmt (Solaris 9)? Or is there
something
else to do?
Thx
Steffen

Vodafone Global Content Services Limited
Registered Office:  Vodafone House, The Connection, Newbury, Berkshire  RG14 2FN

Registered in England No. 4064873

This e-mail is for the addressee(s) only.  If you are not an addressee, you
must not distribute, disclose, copy, use or rely on this e-mail or its
contents, and you must immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail
and all copies from your system.  Any unauthorised use may be unlawful.  The
information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may also be legally
privileged.