[FW-1] NAT Configuration

My setup is this:

checkpoint fw NG (FP3) --> cisco2514 router -->host

external int of fw = 1.2.3.4
internal int of fw = 192.168.0.1
external int of router  = 192.168.0.254
internal int of router = 172.16.0.1
host = 172.16.0.2

I understand how to do a static address translation where you would be going
from:

CP-FW1 ---> host (without the router in the middle)where the host is a
private address and you were trying to translate an external ip to an
internal private address.

But say we wanted to have an external ip (say 1.2.3.5)address translate all
the way through the router to the host (172.16.0.2).

On the FW, which is a sun box, I added the correct route:
route add -net 172.16.0 192.168.0.254 which will route all going to
172.16.0.0 through the router, on the router which is correctly configured
it has a default route of :

ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 192.168.0.1

 but I am confused how I would set up NAT within Checkpoint(both rules and
NATing)....anyhelp would be appreciated.

TIA - jdd