Re: [FW-1] SecuRemote Connection Dropping

The fw logs do not show anything bad for this user.  At this remote site,
there are 3 people behind the router.  What seems to be happening right
now is that 2 of the 3 are working fine (at least for now), and the third
person is having problems getting and maintaining a connection.  These
computers all had alot of downloaded spyware apps on them, and I cleaned
them all up, and the only thing left on this problem computer, is that she
uses MSN Messenger, and also IncrediMail.  Could any of these apps cause
problems with SecuRemote?  All the computers are running SecuRemote NG
(latest version).  How can I turn on the logging feature of the client to
track what is going on?

Thanks,

Sean P. Donaghey
Sr. Technical Analyst
Hôtel-Dieu Grace Hospital
Windsor, Ontario Canada

Tel:Ext. 3717
Fax:Email: [email protected]

Reinhard Stich <[email protected]>
Sent by: Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1
<[email protected]>
10/07/2003 01:55 PM
Please respond to Mailing list for discussion of Firewall-1