Re: [FW1] FTP problems accessing The Sanger Centre

Hi Jason,

I went to your URL from outside the firewall, and got
to the site, but got a file not found message.  Have
you tried testing from outside your firewall?

Have you tried passive FTP.  That usually helps if you
have it enabled on the fw.  As for the checkpoint
patches for FTP they usually seem to involve opening
some hole checkpoint has fixed.

HTH,
Pete Goodridge