Forum:     SecurePoint - Checkpoint FireWall-1 Archive (Admin)
Date:        Jan 09, 06:36
From:       Langa Kentane <[email protected]>

Greetings.
We need to monitor our Firewall.  We are running IPSO 3.3, fw-1 4.1 sp2.  We
need to use a tool that will not need SNMP running on the firewall.  Someone
suggested to me that I install MRTG on the firewall itself.

Can you please point me in the direction of the FAQ's for doing this.  And
also, please advice me on wether this is a good idea or not.

Thanks in advance
Langa Kentane  | TEL:Security Administrator | Cell:DISCOVERY HEALTH  | http://www.discoveryhealth.co.za