From: Phillip Renouf [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Miércoles, 10 de Enero de 2001 11:42 a.m.
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: [FW1] pop3 gateway

Agreed, OWA is probably a much better solution. One thing to note though,
if you are using OWA across the internet I highly suggest using SSL only
since you will be passing usernames/passwords clear text across the
internet (same as with POP3).

On another note; what's the point of using Exchange if you are using it as
a POP3 server?

Phil

--

Phillip Renouf