Re: [FW1] Multiple Rule Bases

On Thu, Jan 25, 2001 at 09:47:52AM -0800, Shawn Kelly wrote:
:
: I would like to confirm the validity of the following
: scenario:
:
: I have one machine with 4 interfaces. I'd like to
: configure different rule bases for two sets of
: interfaces. For example:
:
: Rule Base 1 for interface 1 and 2
: Rule Base 2 for interface 3 and 4

This does not make sense.

Just write your rules to account for the proper sources and destinations.
If you do that properly, the interfaces don't matter, and just work it all
out for themselves.

--
Jason Costomiris <><           |  Technologist, geek, human.