[FW1] Logviewer vs Policy Editor

I was setting some filters in my logviewer when I noticed some "blank"
entries under Service Selection Criteria.  When I highlighted these balnk
entries, the following services appeared in the left-hand window:
	Cdf
	Marimba_Netcaster
	Microsoft_Channels
	Pointcast

A check on IANA's website only gives port 90 as the 'unofficial" port for
Pointcast.  There are no port listings for the other services.  Also, if I
highlight the blanks and click "Add", nothing appears in the right-hand
window of Service Selection Criteria.  These four services do not appear in
the Manage Services tab of the Policy Editor.  Has anyone else
noticed/experienced this weird phenomena?  FYI, I'm running Version 4.1
Build 41813 (Service Pack 3) on Solaris 7.

TIA,

Dan

---
Daniel R. (Dan) Dunn, EE
Principal INFOSEC Engineer, GRC Int'l (an AT&T company)
OSD-ITD Firewall Administrator
p:, ext 500

The opinions expressed by the author are entirely his own, and do not
reflect those of AT&T, GRCI, Inc., or their subsidiaries, nor do they
reflect policy, opinion, or endorsement by the US Department of Defense or
any of its agencies.