From: Kohshi Kaneda [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2001 11:30 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: [FW-1] Network Interface Card

Hi, this is Kohshi.  I have a problem with recogizing NICs. The situation
is:

Win2000 server SP2
Firewall 1 4.1 SP2

When I try to creat "Workstation" under policy editor and press "Get" botton
on network interface card, it always shows "Fail to get interface card"
error messages.  Network card is Intel in Business 10/100.  Basically, I am
not sure if Firewall1 4.1 SP2 properly works under win2000 server or not.
When I insert the Firewall1 CD and try to install, it ask me to manually
install it because it is under windows2000 server.   I never had this
problem with WinNT 4.0 SP5.  Is there specific NIC required for Windows2000?

I would appreciate it if someone tell me what needs to be done when
installing Firewall1 4.1 SP2 under Win2000 Server.

Thank you.